Our Ministry concentration has four main objectives:
- A working knowledge of the Bible. This is a society that has lost its absolutes. We need to return to the Scriptures as a foundation for living. We cannot teach biblical principles without a working knowledge of the Bible. While we have no desire to be legalists, we must know the truth if we are to set people free.
- An intimate relationship with Christ. Handling the Word of God without a relationship with God can be deadly. The heart of ministry is reconciling people to God, returning them to the loving fellowship experienced in the Garden of Eden. It is out of our love relationship with our Lord that we are able to invite others to join us.
- A compassionate relationship with people. The entire ministry of Jesus flowed out of a compassion for others. So must ours. Our generation does not need more professional ministers, but it desperately needs men and women full of divine compassion.
- A balanced life. Serving God and serving people can develop a lopsided life. We need to be balanced, aware and rightly related to ourselves and to our families to do our best in ministry
There are as many ways to express a heart of service as there are uniquely formed and gifted believers and needy people. Don’t try to fit yourself into some job description that you believe encompasses the call to ministry. Release the Holy Spirit’s anointing and creativity within you to bring everything that is uniquely “you” to serve those that only you can touch.
- Certificate of Christian Ministry
- Diploma of Christian Ministry
- Associate of Christian Ministry
- Bachelor of Christian Ministry
The #1 tool in the world for hearing God’s voice!