- Submit to God—forgive anyone you need to forgive; confess any sins that God brings to your mind.
- Resist the devil—forbid the enemy to interfere.
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you—ask the Holy Spirit to come and fill you with the mind of Christ, and quiet your own thoughts.
- Wait in silence.
Our vision is based on “to become a united body of Jesus Christ” in order to make disciples through the proclamation of the Gospel according to His Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) over the world and to proclaim the Lordship of Jesus in every areas of life, setting the captives free, healing the brokenhearted, comforting those that need to be comforted and experiencing with God, working with Him and guidance of the Holy spirit. (John 17:3).
Mission: Small Care group or Home Church
To intentionally plant New Communities of Faithful Disciples obeying the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
A new Community with a passionate heart for the Gospel and forever transformed and equipped with:
- A leadership gift to attract others to Jesus Mission.
- An Apostolic grace with a will to go where people have not yet heard God’s Word.
- A teachable spirit (2Tim. 2:2) Logos and Rhema (Rom 10:17).
- A networking ability in order to work in partnership with other faithful people and build networks for the Kingdom of God.
- A capacity to take care of themselves and assisting the new disciples to meeting their needs and those of others.
- First and foremost the Talking with Jesus Ministries does not believe the entire council of God can be reduced to a “few’ key points of doctrine. When looking to the belief of Talking with Jesus Ministries consider our doctrinal statement to begin in Genesis and end in Revelation. For the purpose of summary we have attached the following list of key points of doctrinal stance.
- We believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. (2 Timothy 3:16) We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture in the Original Autograph. (Job 32:8).
- We believe in one God (Isaiah 9:5-6; Isaiah 44:6-8, 24, John. 14:7 -9 ; John 1:1; John 1:10 -11; Rev.1:17-18; 1Timothy 3:16 )
- Principle : Jesus , the living word, lives His life in and through us as we walk in dependence upon Him ( John 1:11, 12; 10:10 ; 15:4,5; Gal.2:20
- Practice: In Christ, God personally revealed Himself in human flesh (Jesus Christ): to see Him is to see God ( John 12:45; 14:9), to know Him is to know God ( John 8:19), to receive Him is to receive God ( Mark 9:37), to honor Him is to honor God (John 5:23), and to reject Him is to reject God ( Luke 10:16). He is the vine, the source of life; we are the branches, the channels of life. It is only as we draw our life from Him that we bear lasting fruit.
- We believe that God created a host of angels, some of whom followed the lead of Lucifer, now called Satan, in rebelling against God, thereby bringing sin into the world. We believe in Satan’s ultimate complete defeat by the Lord Jesus Christ. (Genesis 3:15, Revelation 20:2).
- We believe that human was created in the image of God, that human sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death; which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, become sinners in thought, word and deed. With such a nature, they are incapable of producing anything acceptable to God. (Gen 3:8-24, Rom 3:10-12).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, and born of a virgin, Mary, and is true God and true man. We believe that He died for the sins of people as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, in His ascension into heaven. (Mat 1:20).
- We believe that human are justified by grace through faith, on the ground of the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God ( Eph 2:8-10, John 3:3-8).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost ( Matt. 25:31-46).
- We believe that it is the supreme responsibility of believers to testify to the saving power of the gospel ( Acts 1:8).
- We believe that it is the duty of each believer to live a holy life unto God, keeping himself unspotted from the world, and that it is God’s intention that this shall be accomplished in the believer’s life by his constant dependence on the divine enablement of the indwelling Holy Spirit. Scriptures both Old and New Testament, not by man, describe Holiness ( Ps. 1:1-2; 119:1-8, John. 2:15-17).
- We believe that God in the Scriptures has progressively revealed Himself through the Scriptures and directly through the Prophets ( Eph 2:19-22).
- We believe that the Church had its historical beginning at Pentecost; is composed solely of believers ( Acts 2:1-41).
- We believe that at any moment the Rapture of the saved may occur, when “the Lord himself shall descend from heaven” to catch up His people to meet Him “in the air” ( I Th 4:13-18).
- We believe that all believers should live a life of obedience to the scriptures both Old and New Testament (Deut. 4:39-40, John15:10, I John. 3:24).
- We believe about the five – fold gifting within Jesus “Jesus served in each of the roles of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher (Eph. 4:11-13) in this sense: “God purpose to place people in the Church who can train and equip believers to fulfill their gifting and ministries. These people are not replacements for the ministry of the saints. They are assistants, helpers, and instructors for the broader ministry in the church”.
- Preamble: Serving God as an ordained minister person (as volunteer of God’s kingdom) in the Talking with Jesus Ministries is not a right but a privilege that requires certain responsibilities and standards of conduct.
- Minister will ensure that their conduct at all times reflects the fact that they are in the service of Jesus Christ and His people (Gal 5:22-26;Phil 4:8;Phil 2:3-8).
- Minister will not link the name of the Talking with Jesus Ministries with any commercial enterprise, political parties, or other activities that may cause the Talking With Jesus Ministries to be held in disrepute.
- Minister will not use their position for personal gain or to exploit those they serve. (1 Pet 5:2-4)
- Minister will avoid acts of a sinful nature (Gal 5:19-21).
- Minister will respectfully submit to the authority of the Board of Elders of the Talking With Jesus Ministries.
- Minister will seek to grow through regular prayer and study (2 Tim 2:15; Acts 6:4).
- Minister will at all times seek the greatest good of those they serve. This includes referring people to appropriate professionals when the scope of a problem is beyond the professional competency of the minister person.
- Minister are to maintain the confidentiality of those they counsel and serve in accordance with scriptural principles and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the minister person serves.
- Minister are expected to faithfully honor their obligation to prayerfully and financially support the Talking With Jesus Ministries. (Matt 5:37 ; Acts 5:3-4 ; Matt. 18:19 )
“The lord shall make you the head and not the tail” (Deut. 28: 13)
The Life of Christ
Explore in depth the greatest life ever lived, that of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Learn what He taught. See how He lived. Walk with Him along the Sea of Galilee. Let Him speak directly into your heart as you journey with Him. As the disciples on the Emmaus road walked with Jesus they said to one another, “Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road, while He was explaining the Scriptures to us?” Likewise, the Holy Spirit can explain the Scriptures to us today, and grant us insight and revelation (Eph. 1:17, 18) as we meditate through the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. May we learn to radiate Christ!